1. Is my data protected?
We will comply with data protection law and principles, which means that your data will be:
- Used lawfully, fairly and in a transparent way.
- Collected only for valid purposes that we have clearly explained to you and not used in any way that is incompatible with those purposes.
- Relevant to the purposes we have told you about and limited only to those purposes.
- Kept securely and protected against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against loss or destruction using appropriate technical and organisational measures.
2. How do we protect your data?
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way,
altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business.
Need-to-know: they will only process your personal data on our specific instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
3. How will we use data about you?
We will use the personal data we collect about you to:
- Assess your skills, qualifications, and suitability for the role.
- Carry out background and reference checks, where applicable.
- Communicate with you about the recruitment process.
- Keep records related to our hiring processes.
- Comply with legal or regulatory requirements.
- It is in our legitimate interests to decide whether to appoint you to a certain role since it would be beneficial to our business and as well to the bussiness we are working with.
4. How long will we store your data?
Simply Apply shall only store your personal data for the period necessary to achieve and fulfil the purpose in question, as specified in the Privacy Statement under 'How will we use data about you?'.
5. Are we complying with the GDPR rules?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights and that is why we definitely comply with the GDPR rules. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.